Monday, September 20, 2010

My Self Evaluation for task one

What is the thesis for your paper?
      My thesis for my paper is my younger cousin and how she's been through a lot since her mother past away but she still tries to be strong.

List the main points you make in your paper.
   The 1st main point is how my cousin changed after my aunt past away.
   The 2nd main point is how my cousin and her father don't get along.
   The 3rd main point is how my cousin is a victim of child abuse.
   The last main point is how my cousin been moved from school to school.

What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation?
       The most helpful advice was for me to look at the organization of my paper.

What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper?
       The most helpful information I received is to read my paper aloud to check for errors.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment