Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ideas for Task One

Ideas for Task One


I’m thinking about writing about a significant person. I have two people I would like to write about but I don’t know which one to write about. One of the people is my mother. I chose her because she’s like my best friend. In addition, she is very strong woman who has been through a lot in her life. The other person I wanted to write about is my little cousin, Montae. She is 14 years and her mother, my aunt passed away 9 years ago. Since then my cousin has been going through a lot with her dad. She has witness domestic violence, child abuse and consist moving from school to school. Now she lives with my family. Her dad has given up his parental rights.

The sort of problems I think I may have is being able to put everything that as happen into one paper. I anticipate that I will have too much to say. Because both of my topics have a lot, I can say. I don’t have any questions for task one as of right now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jerann,

    I anticipate that if you choose to write about your cousin -- you would have A LOT to say. If you choose to, I would suggest narrowing this focus, because at the moment, there are many.

    1) Your cousin and her mother who passed away (how it has affected her)
    2) Your cousin and her father
    3) Your cousin and abuse
    4) Your cousin and moving

    Let me know if you need additional help.

    Ms. Chastain

    ReplyDelete