Monday, December 13, 2010

Self-evaluation for task four

·                     What is the thesis for your paper?
My thesis for task four was why I love to read. And I found a love for reading. It wasn’t until I learned how to read that I could really understand the books.


·                     List the main points you make in your paper.
The main points in my paper were when I was a child and reading, learning how to read and  not liking to read, going to high school and finding a book that helped me love to read.

·                     What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation?
The most helpful advice I received from my peer evaluation is to show relation between I the two essays.

·                     What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper?
The most helpful information I received in class is for me to show more that I can relate to the authors.

·                     How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? For example, did you compose at the keyboard, did you write lots of notes to yourself, did you pre-write or outline, did you write in small chunks of time or sit down and produce an entire draft at one sitting?
I wrote two drafts. I wrote them a week before. I composed both of them at the computer. I only wrote some notes. I tried to write one whole draft but I end up only writing in small chucks.

·                     What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on?
I would have found more quotes and written down more examples.

·                     What are most pleased with about this paper?
I’m pleased with my introduction on my paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment