Monday, October 4, 2010

My interview process

In my interview, almost all my questions remained the same. It went very well; my grandma was very open with me about her childhood and her education. It was conducted in my grandmother’s kitchen at her big table. I learned a lot about my grandma that I didn’t know.  She told my how she only went to school half a day until she was nine. In addition, that she was born in da country and that the house nurse didn’t tell the hospital she was here until two days after she was born. I intend to write like a story from my point of view and take my information and put into my story.  I’m concern that my story will not be long enough. I don’t know how to overcome them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jerann,

    What other information did you learn about your grandmother? It sounds like this interview was productive.

    Let me ask this. Did you determine a focus for your story? If so, what support can you use to support this focus?

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete